Saturday 31 August 2013

Lots of Copies of Super-Cute Felt Animals

A lovely parcel arrived yesterday - a box full of copies of my new book:


I am probably a bit biased, but I think the spine is pretty adorable!

Some copies have already been snaffled by my folks, but the rest will be available (signed by me) in my shop after the official UK publication date (12th September). I'll be sure to post here on my blog when they're available to buy :)

 

In the meantime, these copies will be living on my bookshelves where I can gaze at them lovingly.


Another nice thing - my new book got it's first press mention: a little review in the latest issue of fab craft mag Mollie Makes (#31).


Many thanks to the lovely people who let me know they'd spotted my book in here xxx

Kind people letting me know they've spotted my work featured in magazines, etc, is often the only way I find out about it so if you happen to spy my new book mentioned somewhere please do let me know (you can leave a comment here on my blog, or give me a shout via my Facebook page or my Twitter account) and I will love you forever (well, maybe not, but it will be much appreciated!).

3 comments:

Ellieboo said...

Congratulations on your new book - it really does look 'super cute'.

Anonymous said...

Hello - I just discovered your fab blog! You have achieved so much - very inspirational! Good luck with your change in direction.

I've just started a blog on my website www.origamigirl.co.uk and will look at yours as a great role model!

Thank you!

Vicki

Bugs and Fishes said...

Ellieboo - thank you! I am so pleased with how this second book turned out, I hope people will like it :)

Vicki - that is so kind of you, thank you! Best of luck with your blog x