Wednesday 12 December 2012

Just a Few More Days!

Wow, I can't believe it's the 12th of December already. This month is zipping by!

I'll be closing my shops - my Etsy, Folksy, and DaWanda shops and my main shop - on Monday 17th December to take some time off over Christmas and the New Year, so there's just a few more days left if you want to order something from me this year.



If you're in the UK and want your order by Christmas, I'd recommend placing your order by the 15th (international last order dates have now passed for Christmas orders).

I'm going to be taking a few weeks off, to get some proper rest and spend time with family... and to work on some new things for 2013! I'll still be crafting and blogging and answering emails, just not posting any orders for a bit. All my shops will re-open on Monday 14th January.

HUGE thanks to everyone who has bought something (big or small) from any of my shops this year, bought a copy of my book, recommended my shop or blog or book to a friend, linked to one of my tutorials, or otherwise supported my little business this year. It is all very much appreciated xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a shame - I assumed from this post that your shop would be open today as you said that it would be closing for a break today and not closed FROM today. Never mind. Will have to find another place to order from over the Christmas period. I spent all weekend choosing the colours too.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Sorry for the confusion! Hope you managed to find what you needed elsewhere :)