Tuesday 26 January 2010

Felty goodness back in stock

I've been gradually re-opening my shops this weekend and catching up with my emails - I'm never completely up to date with my email but it's nice to have my inbox vaguely under control again!

I'm also busy sorting out a big box of supplies, and making up lots of bundles of felt squares. All these goodies are now back in stock on my website and in my Etsy and Folksy shops (if the pack you want isn't listed just let me know!)

Packs of embroidery thread:
Mini felt squares packs, giant rainbows and pick and mix felt:
Plus two of my most popular felt packs, a bright mix and lovely soft pastels:

5 comments:

Sue Hayton said...

Glas you're feeling better - its not the same without your daily posts!

nicedaydesigns said...

Glad to see you're feeling better, and that you could reopen your shops.
I'm also glad for me too, I've been holding out waiting to buy your felt, I resisted buying cheap synthetic horrible stuff the other day. So glad I waited....woohoo I've off to spend lots of money now :)

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Look at all that lovely felt! Sparks my creativity!

Vesle Serena said...

Yes! I placed my order right now! Looking forward to some good felt :D in wonderful colours (here in norway you only get boring plain colours...)

Thank you!

Fiona said...

Your felt squares look fantastic. I'll be placing an order soon. Not much choice in colours around here.